"Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes — Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications IEC62133:2012" supersedes the 1st edition which was published in 2002 and is mandatory for batteries used in many battery powered devices, from medical equipment to test and measurement equipment.
The CC3800 boasts an impressive array of features making it the ideal choice for medical and industrial OEMs wanting an off the shelf battery solution for handheld electronic products.
- 3.7V high energy density Lithium Ion technology
- Credit card footprint (54.0mm x 85.6mm)
- Impedance Tracking fuel gauge with I²C communication
- Active protection circuitry (OV, UV, OC, SC)
- Redundant passive over-current protection
- 7 position Tyco connector interface
- Tough plastic enclosure
- IEC62133:2012 (safety) & UN38.3 (transportation) compliant
- CE marked (EMC/ESD compliance)
- Also available as a 2300mAh model (9.1mm high CC2300)
- Customisation to labelling, case colour and firmware possible
For more information about the CC3800 please feel free to drop me an email
Technical Marketing Manager